Share a filly who is eligible for the richest two year old race in Europe 2022
Your filly was purchased at Goffs' Orby Sale 2021 making her eligible for the 2022 Goffs' Million Race to be held at The Curragh Racecourse. Europe's RICHEST Two-Year-Old race and with a GUARANTEED prize fund of €1,000,000. There is also an added incentive of an additional bonus of €100,000 to the winner of the Goffs Million should they progress on and win a Group 1 race in any jurisdiction.
It would be expected that your filly will run 2- 3 times prior to the Goff's Million. Should she be successful in any of her appearances the prize monies would be shared equally amongst the syndicate members, this is approx 70% of the prize fund when you subtract the trainer and jockey's percentage.
Your filly is expected to be in training from the 1st January 2022 to 1st November 2022 at which point your filly's future will be discussed with the syndicate. Should your filly be sold at the end of the season (not uncommon as they would have a breeding value should they be successful at any level on the track), Harty Racing will receive 5% of the sale value and the remaining 95% would be split equally between the syndicate members. Should the syndicate wish to keep racing this filly for her three year old year this is an option also.
Syndicate Fees:€1600 - This is the initial buy in spend and covers the following
Monthly payment of €150 per syndicate member, this covers training fees and ongoing costs relating to the filly (no extra spend is expected)
Guarantee your share now. Initial buy in of €1600 followed by 10 easy monthly payments of €150.
Terms & Conditions Apply.